We don't rush!
The wildlife tours are run at a relaxed and comfortable walking pace which allows more time for photography and detailed observation of birds and other wildlife we see on the way.
Each of our daily trips is within short driving distance from our base in Mostar.
The day is usually broken up into series of smaller, gentle and not demanding walks, with breaks for tea/coffee and lunch.
Level of difficulty for hiking tour is easy to moderate. You should be comfortable hiking 5-7 hours in a day in hilly or mountainous terrain with a light day pack. In one day we can hike up to 800 meters of elevation.
What is Included in the Tour?
- Transfers to and from Dubrovnik airport
- Breakfast, snacks & bottled water, 3 course lunch and dinner with drink in local restaurants
- 3 star en-suite accommodation
- A single person supplement is not charged, single travellers are not expected to share a room
- Guide services
- Daily transportation
- Nature park entrance fees
- There is no minimum number of people required and your holiday is guaranteed to go ahead no matter what size of group
What is NOT Included in the Tour?
- Air fares to/from Dubrovnik (£80-£100 return if booked early)
- Food beyond those outlined in the above section
- Personal holiday insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Binoculars, field guides etc...
- Items of personal nature