Tour Dates and Availability in 2024 and 2025
We don't rush!
The wildlife tours are run at a relaxed and comfortable walking pace which allows more time for photography and detailed observation of birds and other wildlife we see on the way.
Each of our daily trips is within short driving distance from our base in Mostar.
The day is usually broken up into series of smaller, gentle and not demanding walks, with breaks for tea/coffee and lunch.
28 April - 5 May 2024 COST: £1550 3 SPACES
27 April - 4 May 2025 COST: £1650 SPACES
What is Included in the Tour?
- Transfers to and from Dubrovnik airport
- Breakfast, snacks & bottled water, 3 course lunch and dinner with drink in local restaurants
- 3 star en-suite accommodation
- A single person supplement is not charged, single travellers are not expected to share a room
- Guide services
- Daily transportation
- Nature park entrance fees
- There is no minimum number of people required and your holiday is guaranteed to go ahead no matter what size of group
What is NOT Included in the Tour?
- Air fares to/from Dubrovnik (£80-£100 return if booked early)
- Food beyond those outlined in the above section
- Personal holiday insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Binoculars, field guides etc...
- Items of personal nature
On line booking form
* Below indicates a required field
TRAVEL REGULATION INSOLVENCY PROTECTION
Safeguarding your payment to Wild Herz Ltd.
Wild Herz Ltd is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with "The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018" all passengers booking with Wild Herz Ltd are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Wild Herz Ltd. This insurance has been arranged by Towergate Chapman Stevens through Zurich Insurance PLC.
In the unlikely event of Insolvency, you must Inform Towergate Chapman Stevens immediately on +44 (0) 1932 334140 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure you retain the booking confirmation as evidence of cover and value.
This policy will not cover any monies paid for Travel Insurance or any claim relating to Air Flights. If you have booked flights as part of your travel, you should ensure that the company with which you booked the flights has the appropriate CAA/ATOL bonds in place.