How To Get There
To participate in Wild Herzegovina birdwatching holiday you will need to book flights from one of the UK airports to Dubrovnik.
There is a choice of 11 direct flights to Dubrovnik from 9 airports across UK.
There are 2 options:
1. Extend your holiday before or after joining the Wild Herzegovina birdwatching tour and explore Dubrovnik and nearby islands.
2. If you do not wish to extend your holiday and explore Dubrovnik you should book one of the following direct flights to Dubrovnik (listed below).
- There are 11 direct flights to Dubrovnik from UK and Irish airports arriving every Sunday morning in a space of 2 hours (from 09:35am to 11:40am)
- Please book flight that arrives before 11:45am.
- All tours are from Sunday to Sunday.
- Meeting place is at Dubrovnik airport arrivals.
✈ Departing from Gatwick on Sundays at 06:40 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 10:30
✈ Departing from Gatwick on Sundays at 05:55 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 09:35
✈ Departing from Gatwick on Sundays at 06:05 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 09:40
✈ Departing from Stansted on Sundays at 06:25 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 10:15
✈ Departing from Bristol on Sundays at 06:00 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 09:45
EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT
✈ Departing from East Midlands on Sundays at 06:45 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 10:45
✈ Departing from Edinburgh on Sundays at 07:20 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 11:40
✈ Departing from Newcastle on Sundays at 06:30 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 10:40
✈ Departing from Manchester on Sundays at 06:00 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 09:55
✈ Departing from Belfast on Sundays at 07:00 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 11:20
✈ Departing from Dublin on Sundays at 07:00 & arriving in Dubrovnik at 11:25
"I added 3 days to the start of my trip, enjoying the sights and sounds (Alpine Swifts) of the Old City of Dubrovnik and took a trip to the island of Lokrum. This was a pleasant add-on to my bird tour. I highly reccomend this varied and fascinating holiday."
- Sheila Brooke
"We where able to add on two days in Dubrovnik and would thoroughly recommend this: the chance to explore two such extraordinary and historic old towns is yet another plus. Altogether a memorable and rewarding trip - many thanks Denis."
- John and Jannet Groom
Dubrovnik Old Town.
Dubrovnik Old Town.